By Julie Holledge,Jonathan Bollen,Frode Helland,Joanne Tompkins
Read or Download A Global Doll's House: Ibsen and Distant Visions (Palgrave Studies in Performance and Technology) PDF
Similar library & information science books
From his earliest analyzing thoughts in wartime Britain via 5 a long time of librarianship, eminent librarian and previous ALA President Michael Gorman bargains insights from his outstanding profession during this new memoir. Gorman relates his own trip in prose that's by way of turns captivating, opinioned, and revealing.
Library professionals handle the expanding importance of reference prone and the expanding desire for assessment of these companies to additional confirm professionalism and efficiency.
The library and data occupation builds talents and services that hide a large spectrum. those abilities are usually fascinating in different fields and industries. Likewise, the abilities we construct prior to coming into the library and data professions may also help us as pros. talents to Make a Librarian seems at each side of this equation via a suite of essays by means of present and previous librarians and knowledge execs who utilize this wide selection of pass disciplinary abilities.
Millions of e-books are released every year; and instead of preserving regular, booklet costs are emerging a few three. five% this 12 months on my own. With such a lot of titles available in the market, how have you learnt which of them will really move? Demand-driven acquisition (DDA) could be the resolution to your library, and getting begun needn t be daunting.
- Lernwelten im Wandel: Entwicklungen und Anforderungen bei der Gestaltung zukünftiger Lernumgebungen (German Edition)
- La biblioteca è anche tua!: Volontariato culturale e cittadinanza attiva (Italian Edition)
- Assessing Library Space for Learning
- High quality design on a low budget: New library buildings. Proceedings of the Satellite Conference of the IFLA Library Buildings and Equipment Section ... 15-16 August 2013 (IFLA Publications)
- Librarian's Guide to Passive Programming: Easy and Affordable Activities for All Ages
- A Model for Work-Based Learning
Additional resources for A Global Doll's House: Ibsen and Distant Visions (Palgrave Studies in Performance and Technology)