By Adriana de Andrade Gaião e Barbosa,Carla Alexandra da Silva Moita Minervino,Juliana das Neves Nóbrega
Read or Download Aprendizagem e emoção: estudos na infância e adolescência (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Bridging the space among baby and kin remedy Written through a nationally well-known professional on therapy, aiding kids and households: a brand new remedy version Integrating Psychodynamic, Behavioral, and Contextual methods provides a pragmatic technique for aiding teenagers and their households paintings via a various array of matters.
The query of the way good youngsters keep in mind and will speak about emotional stories is one with quite a few theoretical and utilized implications. Theoretically, the function of feelings ordinarily and emotional misery in particular in kid's rising cognitive talents has implications for realizing how childrens attend to and approach details, how kids react to emotional details, and the way that info impacts their improvement and functioning over the years.
Disruptive habit within the lecture room, terrible educational functionality, out-of-control feelings: in case you paintings with young people, you're well-aware of the demanding situations this age team provides. What if there has been how to calm those scholars down and arm them with the mindfulness abilities had to quite excel at school and existence?
Within the moment variation of his certain research of peer relationships in formative years, Dr Barry Schneider re-examines this basic point of youth. Taking the paintings of Jacob Moreno as its place to begin, the booklet presents an updated and obtainable knowing of the way teenagers improve social competence in numerous environments, from college to our on-line world.
- Beyond Evidence-Based Psychotherapy: Fostering the Eight Sources of Change in Child and Adolescent Treatment (Counseling and Psychotherapy)
- Effective School Interventions, Second Edition: Evidence-Based Strategies for Improving Student Outcomes
- The Psychoanalytic Study of the Child: Volume 61 (The Psychoanalytic Study of the Child Se)
- Suicidal Behavior in Children and Adolescents (Current Perspectives in Psychology)
- The Truth is Longer Than a Lie: Children's Experiences of Abuse and Professional Interventions
Additional info for Aprendizagem e emoção: estudos na infância e adolescência (Portuguese Edition)